Final date for payment 28th February each year.
HOW TO PAY US YOUR EMPLOYER’S APPRENTICESHIP TAX:
- 1. Payment must be made by the company to a collector organisation (OCTA) or via the CCIP.
- 2. On the Employer’s Apprenticeship Tax payment slip, you must indicate.
INSTITUT DE CONCIERGERIE INTERNATIONALE
Association Ferdinand Gillet
Apprenticeship tax department
13, rue Fernand Léger -75020 Paris
N° Siret 331 774 299 00043
For any information regarding the calculation of the Employer’s Apprenticeship Tax or the legislative context, visit: www.taxes-formation.ccip.fr.
“INVEST IN TOMORROW’S SERVICE PLAYERS BECOME AN I.C.I. Paris PARTNER!”
The I.C.I. Paris: these are the values you share to ensure the future of the prospective employees in your companies.
- 1,500 former students in companies in the Luxury Industry,
- 30 years experience in Prestigious Hotels,
- valuing women and diversity
- a high professional insertion level
- 1 Client Experience research and management centre
- 1 innovating teaching experience based on team work and application in the field
- a conciergerie project incubator
- professional lecturers active in the field
- prestigious partners...
To continue to play our pioneering and leading role, we need all your human, intellectual and financial support.
We offer thanks in advance to those companies who will support our development, in the continuity of those who have been supporting us up to now.