International Hotel Concierge
Objective : provide the client with an exceptional stay.
The Concierge is above all passionate about service, he adores giving pleasure. This is why he does everything in his power to ensure his guest experiences unforgettable moments. Totally available, he anticipates the requirements of the client and provides customised services. He follows the client before and after the stay.
Remuneration: starting at €2,000 gross per month at the start of the career, plus allowances, bonuses, commissions and tips.
- Satisfies all client requests
- Makes sure all the services and products offered to clients are of quality and in line with their tastes.
- Interfaces with the hotel’s internal service (restaurant, boutiques, etc.)
- Interfaces with external services (travel agency, tourist guide, theatres, transport, etc.)
- Manages the activities of the hotel personnel (porters, bell boys, reception team).
- Welcomes, informs and advises guests.
- Personal relations
- Sense of service
- Good memory
- Good general culture
- Proficient in several languages
- Impeccable oral and written expression
- IT (Office suite and specialised software)
- Network of contacts
- Attention to detail
If you wish to become a concierge, visit International Concierge in a Prestigious Hotel Bachelor course Bachelor Concierge International de Grand Hôtel.